Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summer Series # 4 - Green Eye Look

... Okay, Im going to guess that y'all have seen my previous posts to know why I started this Summer Series Look , so here we are with look #4 and we're coming to an END! What will I do with my life now? Obviously not stop the videos! I am so in love with filming and really making this my own video and projecting the passion I have for make up! It's completely fun and it takes me out of my comfort zone! So read below how I got this look!


... Okay , again if you've read my previous posts, you already know this was a recreation! This look was a recreation of Kim Kardashian! I know I know, i'm sure by now EVERYONE and their mom is fed up with "kim kardashian recreations" but I just had to, can you blame me? The girl is beautiful - if you're into the whole "flawless" look.

The video is down below and the products I used are there as well! 


My latest video: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DvL8gQwB5A

Find me on Twitter: 
www.twtitter.com/forevertatianaa 

Find me on Instagram: 
www.instagram.com/misstatianamarie_ 

Products Used: 
MAC Painterly Paint pot 
SIGMA Fluffy Brush 
MAKE UP GEEK Peach Smoothie eyeshadow
MAKE UP GEEK Appletini eyeshadow
BH COSMETICS Forever Nude  
MAKE UP GEEK shimma shimma eyeshadow 
TOO FACED better than sex mascara 
MAC  studio fix 
MILANI Luminoso blush 
HOUSE OF LASHES Iconic 
DUO Lash glue
WET N WILD pink lipstick 
WHITENING LIGHTENING Pink Tiara  
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Amrezy palette - Emerald Eyeshadow

This is not a sponsored video. 

xoxo tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment