Thursday, July 31, 2014

Summer Series # 3 - Purple and Blue Eye Look

... So you know the drill, I started this Summer Series to keep me entertained and focused while I was in school and to make sure I would keep posting videos for youtube regularly because if you've followed me for a long time you would know that I have (sadly) been in and out of making youtube videos because I never thought I would be good enough. Anywho, no more sadness or pity party here!

This was too much fun (as all my looks I film are). This was also a recreation of Jaclyn Hill's eye look she did a couple months back.




Check out my last video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO3AyQKfrwk


Lets Be Friends:

Instagram: www.instagram.com/misstatianamarie_

Twitter: www.twitter.com/forevertatianaa


Products Used:
Mac Prolongwear painterly paint pot
Too faced ponies eyeshadow , milk chocolate, ooh la orchid , party time
Jordana Felt tip liner in black
House Of Lashes in Iconic
Loreal telescopic mascara waterproof
Duo Lash glue - clear
Mac Fix +

xoxo Tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment