Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Series #2 - Brown & Blue Eye Look

....So i've started this summer series to help me stay on track with all these fun looks I have, felt this was also a nice little intro to my channel! Anyways, I was inspired by Heidi Cupcake's instagram photo she posted a while back and thought I could recreate this look with softer eyeshadows - so I went for it! 

Don't mind the extra blush on the cover photo, I was messing PICMONKEY and got carried away... I posted it on my Facebook and on Instagram to poke fun at it and figured I would also just use it as the cover photo, lol. (You can tell the difference with the photo below and the cover photo)



Check out my last video: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo2mRZbn8Zs

PRODUCTS USED: 
NERIUM Day Cream 
NYX angel veil 
MAKE UP FOREVER Foundation 
MAC pro longwear concealer NW20 
MAYBELLINE FitMe Foundation Stick Darkest Shade 
BEN NYE Banana Powder 
MAC Prolongwear Painterly Paint Pot 
TOO FACED Chocolate bar palette white, medium brown , darkest brown
MAYBELLINE Fierce & Tangy Eyeshadow base 
MAYBELLINE Emerald Eyeshadow Base 
MAKE UP GEEK Mermaid Eyeshadow
JORDANA Turquoise eyeliner 
LOREALl Telescopic Mascara Waterproof in Blackest Black 
MAYBELLINE Lip Balm in Peachy Pink 
TARTE Amazonian Blush in DollFace 
JORDANA Lip Liner in Tawny 
HOUSE OF LASHES in Iconic 
 BUXOM mascara 




Lets Be Friends: 

Instagram: www.instagram.com/misstatianamarie_ 

Twitter: www.twitter.com/forevertatianaa 





xxox TATIANA

No comments:

Post a Comment