Thursday, August 28, 2014

Jennifer Lopez Album Cover Make Up Tutorial

... Can we just stand in awe of THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD? I rarely call any celebrities let alone females role models. But this woman, she is amazing despite her relationship decisions but hey we all aren't perfect, right? I know i'm not. She has been in the business over a decade with countless awards and songs! Remember when she played the role of the iconic SELENA! and Quintanilla NOT Gomez. So it was only right to re-do this look from her album cover out now named A.K.A , I will put a disclaimer - not that I need one - but I in no way shape or form think of myself as Jennifer Lopez or want to be her. So before you think that way, it can stop. Enjoy! 


My latest video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUevWUMeDMM

Find me on Twitter:
@forevertatianaa 

Find me on Instagram:
@misstatianamarie_ 

Products Used:
TARTE Maracuja Eye Brightener
NYX Angel Veil
YSL Touche Eclat in B60
MAYBELLINE fit me foundation stick 355 coconut
MAYBELLINE instant age rewind in Fair
BEAUTY BLENDER
MAC Give me sun mineralize skin finish
MAC studio fix in NW18
MUFE Aqua Brow #15
ANASTASIA tinted brow gel in brunette
URBAN DECAY primer potion
NYX  eyeshadow pencil french fries
NYX retractable eye pencil in bronze
TOO FACED chocolate bar - salted caramel, haute chocolate with black forest truffle
MAC riri collection in her cocoa
NYX Liner in natural
MAC bad girl riri
LOREAL telescopic mascara in blackest black
JORDANA Fabuliner in Black
HOUSE OF LASHES Nior Fairy
BECCA Highlighter in opal


This is not a sponsored video.

xoxo tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment