Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer Series #5 - Orange & Coral Eye Tutorial

.... Sadly, summer is coming to an end and so did my Summer Series! :(
Luckily, I love fall so i'm super excited for the leaves to fall and the wonderful orange tones to shine this autumn! So please check out my last summer series look!







Thanks for watching!

My latest video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LT2sHlwo9Q

Find me on Twitter:
www.twtitter.com/forevertatianaa

Find me on Instagram:
www.instagram.com/misstatianamarie_

Products Used:
Urban Decay  Primer potion
MAC - Saddle
MAKE UP GEEK - Mocha
MAKE UP GEEK - Chickadee
MAKE UP GEEK - Mango Tango
MAC - Silver Sun
MAYBELLINE Gel Liner - Black
NYX Butter Lipstick - Fun Size
GERARD COSMETICS - Nude
MARY KAY Lipgloss - Cafe au lait

This is not a sponsored video.

xoxo tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment