Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cut Crease Eye Tutorial - Take Me To Brazil (BH Cosmetics Palette)


... Please check out my video on one of my favorite looks so far! :)
 
Thanks for watching!

My latest video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVyGQ...

My Highlight & Contour video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXHd2...

Find me on Twitter:
www.twtitter.com/forevertatianaa

Find me on Instagram:
www.instagram.com/misstatianamarie_

Products Used:
MUFE Aqua Brow #15
ANASTASIA tinted brow gel in brunette
MAC Paintpot in Painterly
TOO FACED chocolate bar - white eyeshadow
BH COSMETICS take me to brazil - purple shadows
JORDANA Fabuliner in Black
LOREAL telescopic mascara in blackest black
HOUSE OF LASHES Iconic
TARTE Maracuja Eye Brightener
NYX Angel Veil
YSL Touche Eclat in B60
MAYBELLINE instant age rewind in Fair
MAYBELLINE fit me foundation stick 355 coconut
BEN NYE banana powder
MAC Give me sun mineralize skin finish
MAC riri collection bad girl gone good
BECCA Highlighter in opal
NYX Liner in mauve
MAC Japanese maple lipstick
NARS orgasm lip gloss
MARC JACOBS studded kiss lip gloss
TOO FACED better than sex mascara


This is not a sponsored video.

No comments:

Post a Comment