Friday, May 16, 2014

Thank Peaches Its Friday!

Since I love fridays sooo much, I decided to get out of my comfort zone and wear this rose gold - orange eye look! I sat down this morning and decided to play with eyeshadows! I've been pushing myself to wear peaches for make up looks lately since i'm completely late on trend and it seems to compliment my skin tone. It's funny how I started noticing that peaches were just a "brightness enhancer" for my skin - it started with my mother. She has always been the woman that wears red lipstick with WHATEVER she wears! Now to read that you automatically think "umm.. but red lipstick doesn't go with everything what is this woman thinking?" and I completely understand because I would think the same thing too. But what no one knows is that this woman (my mother) puts thought into her outfit from the earrings she wears down to her heels (notice I said heels, because that's all she wears, nothing lower) so the red lipstick just went with everything and never looked out of place or "too much". It was never like an old t-shirt and torn up jeans with flip flops and then red lipstick. Anyway, she started wearing the matte peach lipstick from wet n wild and it just automatically complimented her skin tone and her beauty. So I went on a total Mean Girls moment ("One time I saw Cady Heron wear army pants and flip flops so I wore army pants and flip flops") and bought the same peach to try on myself and it was true, it instantly lifted my face and gave me this glow "it was awesome". So after my whole novel, moral of the story is that I should wear peaches more often. :)

Here is the look of the day:

Eye Products Used:
GLAMOURUS, CHICKADEE, FRAPPE, MOCHA - Make Up Geek Eyeshadows.
Maybelline 24 hour eyestudio Gel liner in blackest black
Ardel whispies
L'oreal Telescopic mascara waterproof in blackest black.





 xoxo TATIANA MARTINEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment