Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things Too Faced Palette

It's horrible that after 6 months of purchasing this palette I'm BARELY getting into the darker colors of this palette. What can I say? I've been scared to dabble into those colors BUT now that it's summer and bright colors should be the trend i'm mixing with dark colors! Horrible! I've got it completely wrong! Anyway... below are some pictures that I took of the eye look and the camera picked up the beautiful hues of blue in this dark eyeshadow which made it look extremely blue. I can't deny it's not beautiful, it compliments my eye color but in person it seems more dark and less blue. 


Eyeshadows I used: 
 - Chocolate Milk & Woolen Mittens ( in the crease ) 
- Pure Glors ( in the outer corner and for the bottom under my eye) 
- Bluff (Lid color) 

I also applied all color in the bottom of my eye to make it a complete smokey eye! 
I used Velour Lashes in Girl Your Craaazy! 

Was supposed to apply bottom lashes but it just didn't work right, I should have applied singles under my lash line! 






Any questions, comment down below or on my INSTAGRAM :)

XOXO Tatiana 




No comments:

Post a Comment