Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My First Cut Crease!

... Oh my lord! I'll admit that it is SUPER hard to cut a crease! But luckily, I found an easier way!
TADAAA! 

I have a very weird eye shape, it's like an almond shape mixed with a narrow shape. ( If that makes any sense) okay okay... it's just very narrow like asian eyes. So anyway.. it was very difficult to map out my crease without wanting to mix all of the colors together, but I went for it anyway. Looking back at the picture, I could have went a little lower on the line , lol. The trick that made it so easy is using an eyeliner whether it be in stick form or gel eyeliner in the color you want your cut crease to be. As you can see I went with a brown cut crease so I obviously used a brown eyeliner, I mapped out my crease and blended then went in with a champagne color to fill in the bottom! 

Here's a close up: 
( I completely forgot to add mascara to my bottom lashes..) 

Products I used: 
- Jordana Eyeliner in brown 
- MAKEUP GEEK eyeshadow in Frappe 
- MAKE UP GEEK eyeshadow in shimma shimma 
- Ardell Whispies 
- Maybelline 24 hour gel eyeliner in blackest black 

No comments:

Post a Comment